Founded in 2001, VeraSpark has been offering facilitation and/or coaching services on nearly every continent around the world. Through our strong partnerships with organizations like The Leadership Circle, Eagle’s Flight, Juice, and more, we are able to bring world-class content and tools to our clients. And because of our long-term relationships with other experienced facilitators and coaches, we are able to provide engaging programs and leadership coaching to corporations across a wide variety of industries, associations, and non-profits. Our business is built on strong relationships and meeting or exceeding our clients expectations, which is why our word-of-mouth model has kept our business thriving for two decades.
Founder & President
Keith comes from a very close knit family in Houston where Sunday night dinners have been a tradition since before he was born and continue to this day. He and Mary wed at the best New Years Eve party they have ever been to, and their marriage has been a journey of love, laughter and learning ever since. They have three talented, unique, caring and humorous children who make them proud every day.
At Northwestern University, Keith majored in Human Development and Social Policy, getting his first taste in understanding humans and their development. And his 4 year role as NU’s mascot Willy the Wildcat also taught vital skills of connection, interactivity, playfulness, presentation, encouragement, leadership, role modeling and teamwork. Keith’s education continued at The University of Texas at Austin where he earned his MBA in management. He has been on a continuous learning path since then, taking courses in coaching, personal development, accelerative learning and much more.
Working at Leo Burnett as a media buyer/planner, Keith learned about teamwork, client and supplier relationships and balancing work with fun. Moving to Accenture’s Change Management group after graduate school, Keith began to understand the consulting and client relationship dynamic while understanding how a variety of changes impact organizations in Texas and the Czech Republic.
Adding leadership and executive coaching to the repertoire in the late 1990’s, Keith went on to be the founder of VeraSpark, and the rest is history.
- Northwestern University, BS in Education, major in Human Development and Social Policy
- The University of Texas at Austin, MBA in Marketing and Management
- Corporate Coach University, graduate
- The Leadership Circle 360 Profile, Collective Leadership Assessment, and Leadership System
- ICF Professional Coach Certification
- Coaches Rising’s Become a Transformative Presence
- Corporate Coach University Graduate
- Burke Learning Agility Inventory
- Accelerated Learning Certificate
- Minds at Work Immunity to Change Facilitator
- ExperiencePoint ExperienceLearn Innovation Certified Facilitator
- Liberating Structures Immersion
- Eagle’s Flight Simulations (in person and virtual)
Words from Our Clients
Head of Global Business Insights & Analytics
University Federal Credit Union
Taylor Chastain Griffin
AAI Advancement at Pet Partners
Business Performance Lead
West Austin Youth Association
Please fill out this form or give us a call at 512.784.2288. We will get back to you as soon as possible.